Monday, September 17, 2012

About Me

Hello, all!
I'm Gela.


(Hi there!!)

I'm 23 years young, living in Utah, and I am first and foremost a wife and a mommy. This is my hubby dearest, Max:



He's 25 and a college student in Pre-Engineering.

This is
 my 5 year old son Vincent!




He's in Kindergarten and would probably marry his Spider-Man costume if he could.

And this is my darling 1 year old daughter Evangeline.




She is the most amazing toddler. She is playful, smart, fun-loving, and only cries when she really needs something. Yes, she is perfect, thank you.

make and sell hair accessories for every occasion and age. And I do it for the glory.

Just kidding.

I do it because I love it. I love the feeling I get when I'm making something beautiful from nothing. I love coordinating accessories with outfits, both for myself and for my daughter. And I love the fact that with my shop, I can help other Moms do that as well. In my eyes, a perfect world would be one where everyone and everything is perfectly organized and coordinated. Too bad it's not really like that.

(Too bad I'M not really like that!)

I consider myself a "Modern Mommy". I am always on the look-out for good deals, fun crafts, cool ideas, yummy recipes, etc. I'm constantly working on my laziness weight, so there will be plenty of diet and nutrition stuff on here as well. In a nutshell, I'm on a journey to find myself. I hope you will join me for the ride and have a few laughs on me along the way. =)

I also use way too many smileys and "LOL"s.

You have been fairly warned.

~*~Gela~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment