Monday, March 26, 2012

Made of Money Monday #1

Here's my newest weekly post - Made of Money Monday. It's not a feature - it's just things that I have come across on Etsy that I LOVE and would definitely buy for myself if I was made of money. =) So, here goes!!


This week I found - ORIGAMI LAMPSHADES!! They are so beautiful. I wish I could replace every lampshade in my house with one of these. I can't believe I have never heard of them before! Check this one out. This lampshade is made by tyART:





So gorgeous!! As always, click the photo to be brought directly to tyART's listing. Show them some love!! This one is for the amazing low price of $25.00 and it comes in nearly every color you can think of! Amazing!! Here is another great one:


Photobucket

This one comes in different colors as well, but is approximately $120. Still very beautiful though!! This one is made by Studio Snowpuppe (click photo for listing), and they even have an adorable little story in the description of this item that you MUST read. So cute. Go check it out and show them some Etsy love!!

Guess that's all for today. As always, thanks for reading!

~*~Gela~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment