Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What YOU Made Wednesday #2 w/ LINKY!

Hi everyone!! I am so excited about today!! I finally got Linky! (I know, I'm so behind the times.) So now What I Made Wednesday can officially be turned into What YOU Made Wednesday! So, this is what I worked on this week~




I call this my BRIDAL BOW! I'm pretty much in love with it. It's made from this beautiful white and metallic silver floral fabric that just looks DAZZLING. Plus the center finish is just SO classic. It's also one of the largest bows I've ever made, measuring about 5 inches wide. Definitely for adults rather than children. Which means I will need to find a grown-up model for this one.... Hmmm..... I'll have to think on that one.

So that's my sneak peek - It will be heading into the shop later today!! In the meantime - Show me what you have been working on!! My Linky is limited to one per person, but it will be up until 4/3 at 11:59PM, so if you want to add something later on in the week then feel free! Just make sure to follow my page ---> so that you can find your way back here. Remember to click on and like some of your favorites! We are all here to support each other =)

As always, thanks for reading! <3

~*~Gela~*~


No comments:

Post a Comment