Friday, March 16, 2012

Promoting, Inventory, & New Section!

Hello again, blogosphere...... I don't know why I keep calling it that. Oh well!! Lately I have been exhausting myself everyday trying to promote my shop. Treasuries. Forum posts. Favoriting. Linking. Etc, etc, etc. But all my hard work seems to be coming up with little to nothing. So, I decided that maybe the problem is still that my inventory is too dang small! So I'm working on that. Got a couple more new items up today. But even still, I only have 16 items up. Ahhh!! That's not enough! Everyone says that 100 is the magic number. So I will shoot for that. But it's gonna be slow-going. I think maybe 1-2 a day. Until then, I don't expect to see a whole lot of traffic. But I am still going to try my hardest!!

As I said above, I added a couple more items to my shop today.... One of them being..... Drumroll please....... A pair of earrings!! Whaaaat?? You thought I was a BOW SHOP?!?! Oh, wait. I am a bow shop. Oh yeah, my earrings ARE BOWS. Whaaaaat?? Genius, no?? I thought so. You can see them here.....
http://www.etsy.com/listing/95443894/black-hot-pink-bows-earring-with-rose
I'm pretty pleased with the outcome. I made a whole new section dedicated to flower & bow jewelry! Maybe someday I will have matching earrings/necklace for each flower bow and I can sell them as a set. How fun would that be?? Next up.... TATTERED ROSE EARRINGS!! So look out for that, people.

Oh yeah, remember how in the last blog post I said that I'm looking forward to the day when I am fatured in a treasury? Well, right after I posted that I went to check on my Etsy account, and VOILA. I was featured ina treasury. Wow, it was like magic!! Now I should say "I'm looking forward to when I make my second sale!" and see if that happens like magic too. =) Yeah, tough cookies haha. Speaking of which, I still haven't heard from my first customer. I'm getting worried and anxious. At the very latest her package should have arrived today. I want to know what's going on!! Oh, well. Hopefully everything got there in one piece and she loved them. Ideally, in mind, that's what happened. =D Alright, that's enough rambling for now. Until next time!

~*~Gela~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment