Tuesday, March 20, 2012

More Inventory, Supplies, & Hope

Hi again everyone! I have been very busy. I've added lots of stuff to my inventory. I am now at 21 items!! Almost a quarter of the way to my goal. Man, there is still so much to do!! But I got more done every day, so it's a work in progress. You can see some of my newer items in my brand new SLIDESHOW!!! ------------------------------->
Isn't it pretty? =)


So, the other day I had a little mini scare. I made about 3 pairs of mini classic bows. Only had enough small alligator clips for one set of them. So, I set off to the store. Wal-Mart first because I had to pick up a couple things for the fam anyway, and because they usually have some there. Nope, out-of-stock. So I head over to the ONLY other place in town that sells them, Jo-Ann. (Did I mention that this town is teeny?) And wouldn't you know it. They are completely out of them. And the best part was that they had NO idea when they were getting more. =D Whoo-hoo. So I looked online to see if I could get some without an outrageous price tag. I had heard of www.hair-hardware.com before, but had never visited. But in my google travels, I stumbled upon it and decided to check it out. They had just what I needed. AND IN BULK. ON SALE. It was amazing. At Wal-Mart I would be paying roughly $2 for a package of 10. At Hair-Hardware.com I got 144 for $10. I KNOW!! Never again, Wal-Mart. NEVER AGAIN!


So, I love what I do. Don't get me wrong. I LOVE IT. 110%. But I haven't had any sales since my first one. I get compliments on my photos and items and shop and treasuries and such ALL THE TIME! But for some reason I have had no more takers, and even my views and favorites are going down. Sometimes it's hard to keep going. But in the long run, I know I wouldn't stop making bows.... And they would just pile up in my living room anyway even without a shop, and at least this way I have an excuse for my obsession! Just gotta keep up the hope and the faith that someone else will love my bows as much as I do someday!!


~*~Gela~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment